My Addiction

im friendly and easy going person!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Picks for the Emerging Influential Blogs

I am participating at The Top 10 Emerging Blogs of the Year and i am nominating the following:

Micamyx-Dagupena Dreamer- The girl behind the online game i joined two years ago. She is also my co-worker. She's too devoted in her writing mainly about her family and her other addictions. I am hoping she earns a spot in the game.
All Star PBBFG - Seen this blog during it's season and the personalities were interesting. I hope I can join soon.


Remcyl
- The Infamous bisexual of Dagupan.


I only have my magic three!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Janette Toral said...

Please update your Blogger profile to reflect your full name and e-mail address. Once done, will include your entry in our final update today.
Thank you.

2:16 pm  
Blogger My Addiction said...

profile updated ma'am! :)

4:48 pm  
Blogger Mark Rosario said...

uy! blogger ka rin pala, noel. heheh...

12:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home